My IT complaints

I have a kindle Fire. I need to read books in pdf and add highlights and notes to the documents then they should upload to the cloud google drive or any storage cloud service. This is something that bothers me. interoperability sucks among tech vendors.

I tried to download google drive for kindle and guess what! it doesnt work.


Iphone:

March 19 2018
My iphone screen is broken and when connecting to itunes the phone is not recognized hence i cannot backup!
I tried to use a third party app to access the backups and is charging me crazy amounts of money. It is very complex that Apple does not allow a way to access information in case of a broken screen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oracle Cloud vs AWS for the simple action of publishing a static HTML5 website with domain managed by GoDaddy domains